- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 7 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 8 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Coke Zero 400 (Daytona)
The NASCAR Sprint Cup heads back to the beach – Daytona Beach – and the Daytona International Speedway for the Coke Zero 400, where Michael Waltrip will be back behind the wheel and they’ll be honoring “The King,” Richard Petty.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh has this week’s NASCAR preview:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
Get ready for restrictor plate and tandem racing, as NASCAR makes its second run of the season at Daytona. Brad Keselowski predicts:
(Keselowski) “The same group of guys will probably be fast, and, you know, the same group of guys that were not fast will probably struggle.”
For Greg Biffle:
(Biffle) “Restrictor plate racing is the same as it always has been. It’s a love-hate relationship, you know? It’s a lot of fun at times, a lot of times it’s pretty intense.”
And this year’s Daytona 500 winner, Matt Kenseth, thinks he can win again at this track because:
(Kenseth) “Our cars have been fast, we’ve been able to pass. They get hot when you get back in the pack, but, you know, if we keep them towards the front, we have enough speed, we seem to be okay.”
Owner-driver Michael Waltrip hasn’t won at Daytona in a decade, but is hoping to drive his #55 Toyota to victory this weekend.
And a happy birthday to “The King.” Legendary driver and team owner Richard Petty, turning 75 years old this week.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.