- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 39 mins ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Country Music Newcomer Chase BryantPosted 2 hours ago
- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 18 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
NY Boat Accident Kills 3 Kids [VIDEO]
The 4th of July: A celebration of patriotism, marked by many by family gatherings and fireworks. But those celebrations turned deadly off the coast of New York’s Long Island Wednesday night when a yacht sank, killing three children.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports from New York City:
It was supposed to be a fun evening on a yacht, watching 4th of July fireworks. It ended in tragedy, with police helicopters searching for evidence.
(Azzata) “Our 9-11 center received a call for a boat sinking and capsizing with people in the water and attempting to swim to shore.”
…Nassau County Police Detective John Azzata. There were 27 people on the 34-foot yacht. Three children died.
(Azzata) “They are 12, 11 and 8 years old.”
…A boy and two girls. The cause of the disaster, being investigated. Police say it could be overcrowding, could be weather-related – there were storms in the area – or it could have capsized from the wake of another boat.
In New York, Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the NY yacht accident HERE: