- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 8 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 11 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
US Apologizes To Pakistan, Supply Lines Reopen [VIDEO]
For the first time, the Obama administration has apologized for an attack that killed two dozen Pakistanis last year, and which has strained relations between the countries.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor reports from Washington:
Twenty-four Pakistani troops were killed in a NATO airstrike last November along the Pakistan-Afghanistan border. The U.S. expressed regrets but didn’t take responsibility.
Pakistan demanded an apology and closed supply lines across the border, which made it more expensive to equip U.S. troops in Afghanistan.
Now, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton tells Pakistan’s Foreign Minister that the U.S. acknowledges ‘mistakes’ that led to the deaths. In apparent response, the Pakistanis have reopened the border crossings.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: