- Hired! Job OpportunitiesPosted 24 mins ago
- AFMW: American Traditional Country Music Duo, The Secret SistersPosted 2 hours ago
- President Obama Green Lights Surveillance Flights Over Syria [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Sharing Opinions On Social MediaPosted 22 hours ago
- The Emmy Awards: Big Wins and An Emotional Tribute to Robin Williams [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
AEHQ: Romney on Vacation in New Hampshire
What are YOU doing with your summer vacation? If you’re the presumptive Republican Presidential nominee, you’re spending it with plenty of family in a swing state.
FOX News Radio’s Marga Bessette reports from Manchester, NH in this election update:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
Jet skiing, cruising on a lake on a powerboat and playing with the grandkids – just another ordinary vacation here in New Hampshire, right? Expect that we’re talking about likely Republican Presidential nominee Mitt Romney, whose $8 million estate on Lake Winnepesaukee is now crowded with photographers, media and interested onlookers, along with his family – which includes 18 grandchildren.
All 30 members of the Romney clan will gather for their annual family picture this week. Romney and his family appeared briefly in public Sunday, as they attended services at a Mormon church in Wolfeboro.
In Manchester, New Hampshire, Marga Bessette, FOX News Radio.