- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 9 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Coffee Helps Heart Health
A new study suggests that your morning cup of coffee could be doing more good than just waking you up—it could help keep your heart healthy.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Here’s a reason to feel good about that next cup of Joe: New research suggests moderate coffee drinking lowers the risk of heart failure. According to Beth Israel Medical Center in Boston, drinking just two cups a day can reduce your risk by 11%.
But researchers say pay attention to how much coffee you consume. Drinking too much coffee on a daily basis can reverse the heart health benefits.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.