- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 20 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 20 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Housecall for Health: Coffee Helps Heart Health
A new study suggests that your morning cup of coffee could be doing more good than just waking you up—it could help keep your heart healthy.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Here’s a reason to feel good about that next cup of Joe: New research suggests moderate coffee drinking lowers the risk of heart failure. According to Beth Israel Medical Center in Boston, drinking just two cups a day can reduce your risk by 11%.
But researchers say pay attention to how much coffee you consume. Drinking too much coffee on a daily basis can reverse the heart health benefits.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.