- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 1 day ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall for Health: Coffee Helps Heart Health
A new study suggests that your morning cup of coffee could be doing more good than just waking you up—it could help keep your heart healthy.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Here’s a reason to feel good about that next cup of Joe: New research suggests moderate coffee drinking lowers the risk of heart failure. According to Beth Israel Medical Center in Boston, drinking just two cups a day can reduce your risk by 11%.
But researchers say pay attention to how much coffee you consume. Drinking too much coffee on a daily basis can reverse the heart health benefits.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.