- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of March 7thPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Coffee Helps Heart Health
A new study suggests that your morning cup of coffee could be doing more good than just waking you up—it could help keep your heart healthy.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Here’s a reason to feel good about that next cup of Joe: New research suggests moderate coffee drinking lowers the risk of heart failure. According to Beth Israel Medical Center in Boston, drinking just two cups a day can reduce your risk by 11%.
But researchers say pay attention to how much coffee you consume. Drinking too much coffee on a daily basis can reverse the heart health benefits.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.