- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 4 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 5 hours ago
- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
Storms Wreak Havoc From Midwest to East Coast [VIDEO]
At least 14 people are dead as a result of powerful storms that swept through the Midwest and East Coast over the weekend. Millions of people were plunged into the dark, leaving them without lights and air conditioning on days where temperatures reached well into the 90’s in many places.
FOX’s Elizabeth Prann has more from Charleston, West Virginia, where President Obama has issued a Federal Emergency Declaration:
At least 1/3 of the population in West Virginia, without power Sunday, as crews work tirelessly to get the folks power and relief from sweltering temperatures.
Some neighborhoods filled with water as debris cracked open water lines. Hotels, swamped with locals looking for relief, as cooling centers stay open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Residents say it could be days before power is restored.
In Charleston, West Virginia, Elizabeth Prann, FOX News Radio
WATCH the deadly effects of the storms, which are being felt over a large swath of the country from Illinois:
…To Washington, DC:
…To New Jersey: