- Breaking News WATCH LIVE: Deadly Fire, Building Explosion in NYC’s HarlemPosted 3 hours ago
- AEHQ: A Jolly Republican Win In Florida, Sinking The Competition [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Giveaways At ChurchPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Storms Wreak Havoc From Midwest to East Coast [VIDEO]
At least 14 people are dead as a result of powerful storms that swept through the Midwest and East Coast over the weekend. Millions of people were plunged into the dark, leaving them without lights and air conditioning on days where temperatures reached well into the 90′s in many places.
FOX’s Elizabeth Prann has more from Charleston, West Virginia, where President Obama has issued a Federal Emergency Declaration:
At least 1/3 of the population in West Virginia, without power Sunday, as crews work tirelessly to get the folks power and relief from sweltering temperatures.
Some neighborhoods filled with water as debris cracked open water lines. Hotels, swamped with locals looking for relief, as cooling centers stay open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Residents say it could be days before power is restored.
In Charleston, West Virginia, Elizabeth Prann, FOX News Radio
WATCH the deadly effects of the storms, which are being felt over a large swath of the country from Illinois:
…To Washington, DC:
…To New Jersey: