- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 11 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 20 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Healthcare Debate Continues [VIDEO]
The Supreme Court has ruled, but the debate continues over President Obama’s healthcare law. As the focus turns from the law’s Constitutionality to reelection efforts, Republicans say President Obama has broken his pledge not to raise taxes on the middle class. But White House officials say not so fast.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
The High Court’s 5-4 ruling last week makes President Obama’s signature legislation Constitutional.
(Speaker Boehner) “This law will bankrupt our nation and put the government in charge of everyone’s healthcare. This is the wrong direction.”
Republican House Speaker John Boehner, on CBS’ “Face the Nation,” saying the law amounts to the largest tax increase on the poor and middle class in U.S. history. The White House disputes that, still not calling it a tax, but rather…
(Lew) “A penalty for those who can afford insurance and choose not to buy it.”
…White House Chief of Staff Jack Lew on “FOX News Sunday.” Republican Presidential candidate Mitt Romney says he’ll repeal the law if elected President in November.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH White House Chief of Staff Jack Lew’s interview on “FOX News Sunday” HERE:
WATCH Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell’s interview about the healthcare law on “FOX News Sunday” HERE: