- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
FL Accident Kills Family After Baseball Game
A Saturday night out at the ballpark ended in tragedy for a family on vacation in Florida.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has the story:
The family from Georgia was walking back to their car after a Marlins game at the new baseball stadium in Miami when a car jumped the curb, plowing into them.
(Otero) “Just see the old man running between his wife and his daughter, and just screaming for them.”
Eric Otero tried to help the victims, including the car’s driver, 67-year-old Raul Arias.
(Otero) “He was pretty much just unconscious. I was trying to pull him out to commence CPR.”
But Arias died, along with three of the family members he hit: a 50-year-old woman, 13-year-old girl and 14-year-old boy.
(Otero) “The cyring of that told man is something that I’ll never forget in my life.”
Police say a medical condition may have caused Arias to lose control of his minivan.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.