- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 10 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Dry Weather Fizzles 4th of July Fireworks Plans
Fireworks are one of the first things people think about when thinking about 4th of July celebrations. But Mother Nature is putting a halt to fireworks in festivities in many parts of the country.
FOX News Radio’s Pam Puso reports:
From Utah to Arizona, wildfire fears are fizzling fireworks displays. The worry, especially acute out West, where crews are already battling several out-of-control blazes. Residents also being warned not to use fireworks or sparklers in their backyards.
In the year 2010, fireworks were blamed for more than 15,000 fires and $36 million in property damage. One fireworks distributor in Indiana says he understands the concern, but says his business has been devastated.
Pam Puso, FOX News Radio.