- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 6 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of June 29th
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook.
“Big Time Rush – Windows Down”
It’s the latest music video from boy band Big Time Rush who star in a Nickelodeon TV show of the same name. The fun summer song shows the guys enjoying a sun-drenched day in Hawaii complete with surfing, cliff diving and tiki parties.
Then, there’s this:
“I’m Farming and I Grow It.”
This video by the Peterson Farm Brothers is a parody of the LMFAO hit “I’m Sexy and I Know It.” The small town Kansas farmers re-work the lyrics to the party track to focus on agriculture and rap their farm loving ditty while feeding cattle and operating tractors.
And, Facebook users are hitting the “like” button on:
“Taken 2 – International Trailer.”
Liam Neeson reprises his role as retired CIA operative Bryan Mills, whose wife and daughter are taken hostage in Istanbul by the father of a kidnapper Mills killed while rescuing his daughter in the first movie. The trailer promises plenty of chase sequences, gun fights and explosions.
For these videos and more, go to FOX News Radio dot com.
I’m Lauren Faulkner and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.
Follow Lauren on Twitter: @FaulknerFOXNews