- Judge Finds Oscar Pistorius Guilty of Culpable Homicide [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: “DuckTales” Theme Song With Real DucksPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 days ago
- The Balance Of Power: War Of WordsPosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of June 29th
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook.
“Big Time Rush – Windows Down”
It’s the latest music video from boy band Big Time Rush who star in a Nickelodeon TV show of the same name. The fun summer song shows the guys enjoying a sun-drenched day in Hawaii complete with surfing, cliff diving and tiki parties.
Then, there’s this:
“I’m Farming and I Grow It.”
This video by the Peterson Farm Brothers is a parody of the LMFAO hit “I’m Sexy and I Know It.” The small town Kansas farmers re-work the lyrics to the party track to focus on agriculture and rap their farm loving ditty while feeding cattle and operating tractors.
And, Facebook users are hitting the “like” button on:
“Taken 2 – International Trailer.”
Liam Neeson reprises his role as retired CIA operative Bryan Mills, whose wife and daughter are taken hostage in Istanbul by the father of a kidnapper Mills killed while rescuing his daughter in the first movie. The trailer promises plenty of chase sequences, gun fights and explosions.
For these videos and more, go to FOX News Radio dot com.
I’m Lauren Faulkner and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.
Follow Lauren on Twitter: @FaulknerFOXNews