- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 21 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 22 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 23 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of June 29th
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook.
“Big Time Rush – Windows Down”
It’s the latest music video from boy band Big Time Rush who star in a Nickelodeon TV show of the same name. The fun summer song shows the guys enjoying a sun-drenched day in Hawaii complete with surfing, cliff diving and tiki parties.
Then, there’s this:
“I’m Farming and I Grow It.”
This video by the Peterson Farm Brothers is a parody of the LMFAO hit “I’m Sexy and I Know It.” The small town Kansas farmers re-work the lyrics to the party track to focus on agriculture and rap their farm loving ditty while feeding cattle and operating tractors.
And, Facebook users are hitting the “like” button on:
“Taken 2 – International Trailer.”
Liam Neeson reprises his role as retired CIA operative Bryan Mills, whose wife and daughter are taken hostage in Istanbul by the father of a kidnapper Mills killed while rescuing his daughter in the first movie. The trailer promises plenty of chase sequences, gun fights and explosions.
For these videos and more, go to FOX News Radio dot com.
I’m Lauren Faulkner and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.
Follow Lauren on Twitter: @FaulknerFOXNews