- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 18 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 19 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 2 days ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Not So Friendly in the Skies: Flight Attendant Rants at Passengers
Another case of a ranting airline flight attendant. This time on a plane at New York’s LaGuardia Airport while passengers were waiting out a long delay.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports from New York:
The American Eagle flight from New York was delayed for five hours for its departure to Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina this past Monday. Tempers were rising, including that of flight attendant Jose Serrano.
(Serrano) “I don’t want to hear anything…”
This was recorded by a passenger. Serrano can be heard daring them to try to get off the plane if they have the guts… except he used a cruder word than guts.
(Passenger) “Is that what he said?”
That got the passengers upset.
(Passenger) “This guy is the one doing it.”
Police were called, Serrano was taken off the plane. The incident a bit less dramatic than the JetBlue flight attendant who cursed at passengers and left the plane by the emergency chute.
In New York, Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.