- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 16 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Quaker State 400 (Kentucky)
NASCAR kicks back in Kentucky this weekend with the Quaker State 400 at Kentucky Speedway, where a team owner will be back behind the wheel and Clint Bowyer is throwing a party. But come this race next year, Matt Kenseth will be with a different team.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh has this weekend’s NASCAR preview:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
When it comes to driving at Kentucky Speedway, Ryan Newman is a fan.
(Newman) “It’s got a lot of character because it’s pretty bumpy, and I enjoy it.”
For Denny Hamlin, it’s a mixed review.
(Hamlin) “You know, it’s a fun track, but it’s also a very hard track to pass on.”
And for Carl Edwards, he loves Kentucky because…
(Edwards) “My first win in NASCAR was there in the Truck Series. It’s huge for me to be able to go back there and to have the opportunity to run in the Cup Series and get a win there.”
After 14 years together, Matt Kenseth is parting ways with Rousch-Fenway Racing at the end of the season. Replacing him at Rousch: Nationwide driver Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
Owner Michael Waltrip gets behind the wheel of his own #55 Toyota at Kentucky, making his second start of the season.
And Clint Bowyer celebrated the opening of the Bowyer Community Building in his hometown of Emporia, Kansas with a concert featuring his friend, country star Blake Shelton.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @LadyTrackside