- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 10 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 day ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Joyriding 11-Year-Old Crashes Mom’s Car
An 11-year-old Detroit boy takes his mother’s car on a joyride that could have cost him his life.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
An 11-year-old boy finds the keys to his mother’s SUV and decides to put them to use, speeding on city streets.
A short time later the child wraps that car around a telephone pole. Courtney Morrison came to his rescue.
(Morrison) “He said, ‘I’ve been a bad boy, I stole my mother’s car.’ He said, ‘I’m gonna be in so much trouble.’ I said, ‘Don’t you worry, your mother’s gonna be glad that you’re alive.'”
It took 40 minutes to get the 11-year-old out of the car and he’s expected to recover from his injuries.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.