- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: America’s Big Pothole ProblemPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Joyriding 11-Year-Old Crashes Mom’s Car
An 11-year-old Detroit boy takes his mother’s car on a joyride that could have cost him his life.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
An 11-year-old boy finds the keys to his mother’s SUV and decides to put them to use, speeding on city streets.
A short time later the child wraps that car around a telephone pole. Courtney Morrison came to his rescue.
(Morrison) “He said, ‘I’ve been a bad boy, I stole my mother’s car.’ He said, ‘I’m gonna be in so much trouble.’ I said, ‘Don’t you worry, your mother’s gonna be glad that you’re alive.’”
It took 40 minutes to get the 11-year-old out of the car and he’s expected to recover from his injuries.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.