- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 2 hours ago
- Joining The Pack: Arkansas Passes Religious Freedom Bill Similar To Indiana’s [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Healthcare: High Court Decides, Nation Reacts [VIDEO]
The Supreme Court upheld the majority of President Obama’s healthcare law in a 5-4 vote. The High Court allowing the healthcare law’s individual mandate to continue as a tax. After their decision, the reaction of the crowd outside the courtroom has been divided.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports from outside the Supreme Court in Washington:
It’s a big win for President Obama and people here surrounding the Supreme Court with signs that read: ‘Four More Years’ and ‘Protect My Obamacare’.
Others here tell us they’re stunned by the decision. One man holding a sign that reads: ‘President Obama raised your taxes today’.
We’ve heard from Congresswoman Michele Bachmann and other Republicans who say Americans shouldn’t be forced to buy health insurance. They tell us this fight has now shifted towards the Presidential election in November.
Outside the Supreme Court in Washington, Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
The legal challenge to President Obama’s healthcare reform legislation began with a federal lawsuit filed in Florida. How are people in the Sunshine State feeling about the Supreme Court ruling that most of the law is constitutional?
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Boca Raton, Florida:
The Supreme Court says healthcare reform stays.
(Opponent) “I think it’s asinine.”
(Supporter) “Wonderful. Everybody should have this available to them.”
The decision generates mixed reactions. Some like the law and say it’s necessary.
(Supporter) “It won’t affect me directly because I’m older, but the people coming up the line, they have to have coverage.”
But it upsets others who say they’ve lost their choice to pay for healthcare if money is tight.
(Opponent) “What are people gonna do if they can’t afford? They can barely afford to eat and put food on the table for their children.”
In Boca Raton, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
LISTEN to reaction from the crowds outside the United States Supreme Court:
LISTEN to President Barack Obama react to the ruling:
LISTEN to Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney react to the ruling:
WATCH to learn more about the reaction to the Supreme Court’s decision on healthcare: