- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 18 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 20 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Youngest-Looking Cities
You may only be as young as you feel…but how young you look may have to do with where you live.
FOX News Radio’s Joy Piazza reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
New research says staying young may be less about the “Fountain of Youth,” and more about where you live. A study of 28 million Americans by realage.com found residents of San Francisco, Salt Lake City and San Diego have the most youthful appearance for their age.
Factors in the study included smoking, eating habits, stress, employment and social life.
At the bottom of the list? Knoxville, Tennessee and Louisville, Kentucky.
Housecall for Health, I’m Joy Piazza, FOX News Radio.