- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of March 7thPosted 3 hours ago
- Ukraine Crisis Leads To Sanctions On Russia, Executive OrderPosted 18 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Is The Tea Party Losing Steam?Posted 24 hours ago
- Conservatives Gather At CPAC [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Youngest-Looking Cities
You may only be as young as you feel…but how young you look may have to do with where you live.
FOX News Radio’s Joy Piazza reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
New research says staying young may be less about the “Fountain of Youth,” and more about where you live. A study of 28 million Americans by realage.com found residents of San Francisco, Salt Lake City and San Diego have the most youthful appearance for their age.
Factors in the study included smoking, eating habits, stress, employment and social life.
At the bottom of the list? Knoxville, Tennessee and Louisville, Kentucky.
Housecall for Health, I’m Joy Piazza, FOX News Radio.