- AFMW: Country Music Giant Larry GatlinPosted 22 mins ago
- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 13 hours ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 22 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 24 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Dole Recalls Lettuce
More than 1,000 bags of salad produced by Dole Foods Co. have been recalled in at least six states.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy has the details:
Because of a risk of listeria, more than 1,000 bags of salad have been recalled from stores in Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.
Dole announced the recall after a sample of romaine lettuce tested positive for listeria, but the company released a statement saying no illnesses have been reported.
In 2011, more than 30 people died from listeria from contaminated cantaloupes that were linked to Jensen Farms in Colorado.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.