- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 12 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Dole Recalls Lettuce
More than 1,000 bags of salad produced by Dole Foods Co. have been recalled in at least six states.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy has the details:
Because of a risk of listeria, more than 1,000 bags of salad have been recalled from stores in Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.
Dole announced the recall after a sample of romaine lettuce tested positive for listeria, but the company released a statement saying no illnesses have been reported.
In 2011, more than 30 people died from listeria from contaminated cantaloupes that were linked to Jensen Farms in Colorado.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.