- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 11 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Dole Recalls Lettuce
More than 1,000 bags of salad produced by Dole Foods Co. have been recalled in at least six states.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy has the details:
Because of a risk of listeria, more than 1,000 bags of salad have been recalled from stores in Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.
Dole announced the recall after a sample of romaine lettuce tested positive for listeria, but the company released a statement saying no illnesses have been reported.
In 2011, more than 30 people died from listeria from contaminated cantaloupes that were linked to Jensen Farms in Colorado.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.