- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 3 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 7 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 8 hours ago
- Housecall For Health: Tornado Aftermath DangersPosted 14 hours ago
Dole Recalls Lettuce
More than 1,000 bags of salad produced by Dole Foods Co. have been recalled in at least six states.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy has the details:
Because of a risk of listeria, more than 1,000 bags of salad have been recalled from stores in Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.
Dole announced the recall after a sample of romaine lettuce tested positive for listeria, but the company released a statement saying no illnesses have been reported.
In 2011, more than 30 people died from listeria from contaminated cantaloupes that were linked to Jensen Farms in Colorado.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.