- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 2 hours ago
- Rating The Best and Worst AirlinesPosted 3 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: American Cancer Society Turns 100Posted 8 hours ago
- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 19 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 22 hours ago
Price at the Pump Takes A Plunge
Gasoline prices continue to fall in the United States.
FOX News Radio’s Don Mathisen reports:
The average price of a regular gallon of gas tumbled 15-cents over the past two weeks. That’s according to the Lundberg Survey.
Will gas prices continue going down?
(Lundberg) “We would have to assume a big crash in crude to see a huge further decline at the pump. What is more likely, I think, is that there will be a few more cents for now, but maybe that will be it.”
Oil analyst Trilby Lundberg.
Diesel prices also fell. Diesel down 13-cents to $3.78 a gallon.
Don Mathisen, FOX News Radio.