- Ferguson Protests Stretch Across America [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- EXTRAORDINARY: Bobby Bowden On Turning Life’s Tragic Losses Into Historic WinsPosted 7 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Price at the Pump Takes A Plunge
Gasoline prices continue to fall in the United States.
FOX News Radio’s Don Mathisen reports:
The average price of a regular gallon of gas tumbled 15-cents over the past two weeks. That’s according to the Lundberg Survey.
Will gas prices continue going down?
(Lundberg) “We would have to assume a big crash in crude to see a huge further decline at the pump. What is more likely, I think, is that there will be a few more cents for now, but maybe that will be it.”
Oil analyst Trilby Lundberg.
Diesel prices also fell. Diesel down 13-cents to $3.78 a gallon.
Don Mathisen, FOX News Radio.