- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 15 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 17 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 19 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Price at the Pump Takes A Plunge
Gasoline prices continue to fall in the United States.
FOX News Radio’s Don Mathisen reports:
The average price of a regular gallon of gas tumbled 15-cents over the past two weeks. That’s according to the Lundberg Survey.
Will gas prices continue going down?
(Lundberg) “We would have to assume a big crash in crude to see a huge further decline at the pump. What is more likely, I think, is that there will be a few more cents for now, but maybe that will be it.”
Oil analyst Trilby Lundberg.
Diesel prices also fell. Diesel down 13-cents to $3.78 a gallon.
Don Mathisen, FOX News Radio.