- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 12 hours ago
- California Governor Orders Mandatory Water ReductionsPosted 12 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Price at the Pump Takes A Plunge
Gasoline prices continue to fall in the United States.
FOX News Radio’s Don Mathisen reports:
The average price of a regular gallon of gas tumbled 15-cents over the past two weeks. That’s according to the Lundberg Survey.
Will gas prices continue going down?
(Lundberg) “We would have to assume a big crash in crude to see a huge further decline at the pump. What is more likely, I think, is that there will be a few more cents for now, but maybe that will be it.”
Oil analyst Trilby Lundberg.
Diesel prices also fell. Diesel down 13-cents to $3.78 a gallon.
Don Mathisen, FOX News Radio.