- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Price at the Pump Takes A Plunge
Gasoline prices continue to fall in the United States.
FOX News Radio’s Don Mathisen reports:
The average price of a regular gallon of gas tumbled 15-cents over the past two weeks. That’s according to the Lundberg Survey.
Will gas prices continue going down?
(Lundberg) “We would have to assume a big crash in crude to see a huge further decline at the pump. What is more likely, I think, is that there will be a few more cents for now, but maybe that will be it.”
Oil analyst Trilby Lundberg.
Diesel prices also fell. Diesel down 13-cents to $3.78 a gallon.
Don Mathisen, FOX News Radio.