- A Grimm Outlook For A New York CongressmanPosted 16 hours ago
- Legal Lis: ’tis the season to avoid getting sued!Posted 17 hours ago
- AFMW: Michael W. Smith, “Michael W. Smith & Friends: The Spirit of Christmas” [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Carol of the Bells with GunsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Pastor Louie GiglioPosted 2 days ago
- Who Owns The North Pole?Posted 2 days ago
- A Connecticut Gun Factory To Become National ParkPosted 2 days ago
- Health Tips For Holiday TravelPosted 3 days ago
- Delta Baggage Handler Arrested In Alleged Gun Smuggling PlotPosted 3 days ago
- Music Legend Joe Cocker DeadPosted 3 days ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of June 22
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook.
“Katy Perry – Wide Awake”
Katy steps through the looking glass in this fairy-tale themed music video that mixes elements of the pop star’s real life with fantasy. From the fantastical world crumbling under the glaring papparazzi to Katy giving Prince Charming a pretty mean right hook.
Then, there’s this:
This clip shows a fluffy baby duck chirping and frantically chasing after the person filming this adorable video, obviously mistaking the director for its mom.
And, facebook users are hitting the “Like” button on:
“Monsters University – Pony”
It’s a trailer for Pixar’s prequel to Monsters, Inc. Answering the question: What did Mike and Sulley do before working on the Scare Floor? The teaser shows the lovable monster Sulley pranking little Mike by turning the round, green, one-eyed monster into a disco ball and using him as a prop for a dorm party.
For these videos and more, go to foxnewsradio.com.
I’m Lauren Faulkner and those are your Facebook status updates on FOX News Radio.
Follow Lauren on Twitter: @FaulknerFOXNews