- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Today on Kilmeade and Friends…
INCONSISTENT ~ In AG Holder’s statement he said that he would not make disclosures that would endanger the American people or our agents in the field. Isn’t this the same administration that just allegedly leaked classified stories in order to make them look tough on national security? To opine on this disconnect, Brian will be joined by Lanny Davis, former White House Counsel to President Clinton, Monica Crowley, author of “What the (Bleep) Just Happened?”, the Washington Post’s David Ignatius, Townhall’s Katie Pavlich, and FOX’s Steve Doocy & Chris Wallace!