- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 8 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Today on Kilmeade and Friends…
INCONSISTENT ~ In AG Holder’s statement he said that he would not make disclosures that would endanger the American people or our agents in the field. Isn’t this the same administration that just allegedly leaked classified stories in order to make them look tough on national security? To opine on this disconnect, Brian will be joined by Lanny Davis, former White House Counsel to President Clinton, Monica Crowley, author of “What the (Bleep) Just Happened?”, the Washington Post’s David Ignatius, Townhall’s Katie Pavlich, and FOX’s Steve Doocy & Chris Wallace!