- Israel Calls Up Another 16,000 Reserves For Gaza FightingPosted 3 hours ago
- AEHQ: President Obama LawsuitPosted 4 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Border Battle At The Ballot BoxPosted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Today on Kilmeade and Friends…
INCONSISTENT ~ In AG Holder’s statement he said that he would not make disclosures that would endanger the American people or our agents in the field. Isn’t this the same administration that just allegedly leaked classified stories in order to make them look tough on national security? To opine on this disconnect, Brian will be joined by Lanny Davis, former White House Counsel to President Clinton, Monica Crowley, author of “What the (Bleep) Just Happened?”, the Washington Post’s David Ignatius, Townhall’s Katie Pavlich, and FOX’s Steve Doocy & Chris Wallace!