- Securing America: U.S. Response to James Foley’s Murder [VIDEO]Posted 52 mins ago
- The Balance Of Power: Is Ryan Considering A Presidential Run?Posted 1 hour ago
- Holder Visits Ferguson, Protests Continue [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- President Obama Speaks On Death Of U.S. Journalist James FoleyPosted 19 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Today on Kilmeade and Friends…
INCONSISTENT ~ In AG Holder’s statement he said that he would not make disclosures that would endanger the American people or our agents in the field. Isn’t this the same administration that just allegedly leaked classified stories in order to make them look tough on national security? To opine on this disconnect, Brian will be joined by Lanny Davis, former White House Counsel to President Clinton, Monica Crowley, author of “What the (Bleep) Just Happened?”, the Washington Post’s David Ignatius, Townhall’s Katie Pavlich, and FOX’s Steve Doocy & Chris Wallace!