- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Ranking The Most Congested Cities WorldwidePosted 22 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Housecall for Health: Drinking While Pregnant is Okay
According to a new study, a few alcoholic beverages here and there might not be as harmful to pregnant women as previously thought.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
For decades, pregnant women have passed on alcohol, fearing it would hurt their developing fetus. But one study says there’s no need to worry. New data from Denmark says that consuming as many as eight drinks a week during early pregnancy is not harmful to babies.
A large survey of mothers who consumed alcohol during pregnancy revealed by age five, their kids had the same level IQ and attention spans as children with moms who abstained from alcohol.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.