- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 4 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Drinking While Pregnant is Okay
According to a new study, a few alcoholic beverages here and there might not be as harmful to pregnant women as previously thought.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
For decades, pregnant women have passed on alcohol, fearing it would hurt their developing fetus. But one study says there’s no need to worry. New data from Denmark says that consuming as many as eight drinks a week during early pregnancy is not harmful to babies.
A large survey of mothers who consumed alcohol during pregnancy revealed by age five, their kids had the same level IQ and attention spans as children with moms who abstained from alcohol.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.