- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 9 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 10 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 12 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 1 day ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 1 day ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Drinking While Pregnant is Okay
According to a new study, a few alcoholic beverages here and there might not be as harmful to pregnant women as previously thought.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
For decades, pregnant women have passed on alcohol, fearing it would hurt their developing fetus. But one study says there’s no need to worry. New data from Denmark says that consuming as many as eight drinks a week during early pregnancy is not harmful to babies.
A large survey of mothers who consumed alcohol during pregnancy revealed by age five, their kids had the same level IQ and attention spans as children with moms who abstained from alcohol.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.