- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: THIRD DAY, Grammy, AMA and GMA Dove Award winning groupPosted 2 hours ago
- It’s A Boy For Carrie Underwood! And, The Baby’s Name Is…Posted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 16 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
TX Man Avoids Charges in Beating Death of Alleged Molester
A Texas panel has decided that a father won’t face charges after killing an alleged attacker.
FOX News Radio’s Pat O’Neill reports:
A young father will not face charges for beating a man to death with his fists for allegedly molesting his 5 year-old daughter. A grand jury declined to indict the 23 year-old father in the death of Jesus Mora Flores, reaching the same conclusion that police did: the father was authorized to use deadly force to protect his daughter.
The attack occurred in Shiner, a town west of San Antonio.
Authorities say the family had hired Flores previously to help with horses on their ranch. He was not born in the U.S., but was here legally with a Green Card.