- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- Mission To Mars: Maven Reaches Red PlanetPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Think Your Kids Are Strapped In Properly? Think Again.Posted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 2 days ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
TX Man Avoids Charges in Beating Death of Alleged Molester
A Texas panel has decided that a father won’t face charges after killing an alleged attacker.
FOX News Radio’s Pat O’Neill reports:
A young father will not face charges for beating a man to death with his fists for allegedly molesting his 5 year-old daughter. A grand jury declined to indict the 23 year-old father in the death of Jesus Mora Flores, reaching the same conclusion that police did: the father was authorized to use deadly force to protect his daughter.
The attack occurred in Shiner, a town west of San Antonio.
Authorities say the family had hired Flores previously to help with horses on their ranch. He was not born in the U.S., but was here legally with a Green Card.