- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 16 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 17 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
AEHQ: John Kerry The Stand In?
A former Presidential candidate will stand in for Mitt Romney in mock debates against President Obama.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster has the story from America’s Election Headquarters:
From America’s Election Headquarters.
Kerry: “Now you didn’t hear any plan from the President, cause he doesn’t have a plan.”
John Kerry, debating President Bush in 2004. He’ll play the part of Mitt Romney in practice debates against President Obama. His advisor David Axelrod says Senator Kerry knows the issues.
Axelrod: “In addition he’s obviously familiar with uh Governor Romney and the Massachusetts record. So for all those reasons, uh, he was a uh, he was an obvious choice.”
Romney was Massachusetts Governor from 2003 through 2006. Kerry’s served that state in the Senate since 1985.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.