- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 13 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 1 day ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
AEHQ: John Kerry The Stand In?
A former Presidential candidate will stand in for Mitt Romney in mock debates against President Obama.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster has the story from America’s Election Headquarters:
From America’s Election Headquarters.
Kerry: “Now you didn’t hear any plan from the President, cause he doesn’t have a plan.”
John Kerry, debating President Bush in 2004. He’ll play the part of Mitt Romney in practice debates against President Obama. His advisor David Axelrod says Senator Kerry knows the issues.
Axelrod: “In addition he’s obviously familiar with uh Governor Romney and the Massachusetts record. So for all those reasons, uh, he was a uh, he was an obvious choice.”
Romney was Massachusetts Governor from 2003 through 2006. Kerry’s served that state in the Senate since 1985.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.