- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 19 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
AEHQ: John Kerry The Stand In?
A former Presidential candidate will stand in for Mitt Romney in mock debates against President Obama.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster has the story from America’s Election Headquarters:
From America’s Election Headquarters.
Kerry: “Now you didn’t hear any plan from the President, cause he doesn’t have a plan.”
John Kerry, debating President Bush in 2004. He’ll play the part of Mitt Romney in practice debates against President Obama. His advisor David Axelrod says Senator Kerry knows the issues.
Axelrod: “In addition he’s obviously familiar with uh Governor Romney and the Massachusetts record. So for all those reasons, uh, he was a uh, he was an obvious choice.”
Romney was Massachusetts Governor from 2003 through 2006. Kerry’s served that state in the Senate since 1985.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.