- Freed American Journalist Releases StatementPosted 14 mins ago
- Bullet Points: Shoot to Wound?Posted 4 hours ago
- Hired! Job OpportunitiesPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: American Traditional Country Music Duo, The Secret SistersPosted 6 hours ago
- President Obama Green Lights Surveillance Flights Over Syria [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Sharing Opinions On Social MediaPosted 1 day ago
- The Emmy Awards: Big Wins and An Emotional Tribute to Robin Williams [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Securing America: Plugging the National Security Leak [VIDEO]
A closer, independent look at intelligence leaks is being called for by a Senator who fears the leaks are endangering our national security.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports in our ongoing series on national security:
Connecticut Senator Joe Lieberman wants a special counsel to look into national security leaks, like details about drone strikes and the Usama bin Laden raid.
(Sen. Lieberman) “It would remove any appearance that anybody in the Administration was trying to block a full-scale investigation.”
White House Adviser David Plouffe says the President does not tolerate leaks.
(Plouffe) “Leaders in our Administration, of course they’re gonna talk about the President’s strategic approach to keeping this country safe, our foreign policy. But to suggest somehow, that the people that he relies on for advice everyday would leak information like this is just absolutely wrong, it’s highly objectionable.”
They were on FOX News Sunday.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more from Sen. Lieberman on FOX News Sunday HERE:
WATCH more from David Plouffe on FOX News Sunday HERE: