- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 15 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Securing America: Plugging the National Security Leak [VIDEO]
A closer, independent look at intelligence leaks is being called for by a Senator who fears the leaks are endangering our national security.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports in our ongoing series on national security:
Connecticut Senator Joe Lieberman wants a special counsel to look into national security leaks, like details about drone strikes and the Usama bin Laden raid.
(Sen. Lieberman) “It would remove any appearance that anybody in the Administration was trying to block a full-scale investigation.”
White House Adviser David Plouffe says the President does not tolerate leaks.
(Plouffe) “Leaders in our Administration, of course they’re gonna talk about the President’s strategic approach to keeping this country safe, our foreign policy. But to suggest somehow, that the people that he relies on for advice everyday would leak information like this is just absolutely wrong, it’s highly objectionable.”
They were on FOX News Sunday.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more from Sen. Lieberman on FOX News Sunday HERE:
WATCH more from David Plouffe on FOX News Sunday HERE: