- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 5 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 6 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 6 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 7 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
Securing America: Plugging the National Security Leak [VIDEO]
A closer, independent look at intelligence leaks is being called for by a Senator who fears the leaks are endangering our national security.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports in our ongoing series on national security:
Connecticut Senator Joe Lieberman wants a special counsel to look into national security leaks, like details about drone strikes and the Usama bin Laden raid.
(Sen. Lieberman) “It would remove any appearance that anybody in the Administration was trying to block a full-scale investigation.”
White House Adviser David Plouffe says the President does not tolerate leaks.
(Plouffe) “Leaders in our Administration, of course they’re gonna talk about the President’s strategic approach to keeping this country safe, our foreign policy. But to suggest somehow, that the people that he relies on for advice everyday would leak information like this is just absolutely wrong, it’s highly objectionable.”
They were on FOX News Sunday.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more from Sen. Lieberman on FOX News Sunday HERE:
WATCH more from David Plouffe on FOX News Sunday HERE: