- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 5 hours ago
- The Pope Blasts Vatican Bureaucracy in Christmas MessagePosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 11 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Securing America: Plugging the National Security Leak [VIDEO]
A closer, independent look at intelligence leaks is being called for by a Senator who fears the leaks are endangering our national security.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports in our ongoing series on national security:
Connecticut Senator Joe Lieberman wants a special counsel to look into national security leaks, like details about drone strikes and the Usama bin Laden raid.
(Sen. Lieberman) “It would remove any appearance that anybody in the Administration was trying to block a full-scale investigation.”
White House Adviser David Plouffe says the President does not tolerate leaks.
(Plouffe) “Leaders in our Administration, of course they’re gonna talk about the President’s strategic approach to keeping this country safe, our foreign policy. But to suggest somehow, that the people that he relies on for advice everyday would leak information like this is just absolutely wrong, it’s highly objectionable.”
They were on FOX News Sunday.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more from Sen. Lieberman on FOX News Sunday HERE:
WATCH more from David Plouffe on FOX News Sunday HERE: