- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 19 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Man Sues to Collect On Woman Missing in Aruba
The man held for months in the disappearance of an American woman in Aruba is suing to collect on her death.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has details:
Gary Giordano is suing AMEX Assurance Company, seeking $3.5 million from an insurance policy taken out less than a week before Robyn Gardner disappeared while snorkeling off the Aruban coast.
Giordano was held by authorities on suspicion of being involved in Gardner’s disappearance, but was released in November when a judge said there wasn’t enough evidence to hold him. In December, he told FOX’s Geraldo Rivera that he’s not responsible for Gardner’s death.
(Giordano) “I’m thinkin’ that she’s behind me, she’s gonna find her way. And when I got to shore, I turned. I didn’t see her.”
American Express says since there’s no body, they won’t consider the claim until August, one year after Gardner vanished.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.