- Bullet Points: Gun Giveaways At ChurchPosted 39 mins ago
- Hired! Career ProspectsPosted 1 hour ago
- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 17 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 19 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 20 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Man Sues to Collect On Woman Missing in Aruba
The man held for months in the disappearance of an American woman in Aruba is suing to collect on her death.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has details:
Gary Giordano is suing AMEX Assurance Company, seeking $3.5 million from an insurance policy taken out less than a week before Robyn Gardner disappeared while snorkeling off the Aruban coast.
Giordano was held by authorities on suspicion of being involved in Gardner’s disappearance, but was released in November when a judge said there wasn’t enough evidence to hold him. In December, he told FOX’s Geraldo Rivera that he’s not responsible for Gardner’s death.
(Giordano) “I’m thinkin’ that she’s behind me, she’s gonna find her way. And when I got to shore, I turned. I didn’t see her.”
American Express says since there’s no body, they won’t consider the claim until August, one year after Gardner vanished.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.