- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 4 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 8 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Housecall for Health: Girls Hitting Puberty Early
Puberty is occurring earlier in girls than in the past, and researchers may have found some of the reasons why.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Health officials are becoming increasingly concerned about the age of girls starting puberty. Research conducted on thousands of girls in the U.K. found that the group is “maturing significantly earlier” than in the past. They found the average age of puberty for girls is 10, with some as young as five.
Experts suspect obesity is the reason, but say stress could also play a role.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.