- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 14 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Girls Hitting Puberty Early
Puberty is occurring earlier in girls than in the past, and researchers may have found some of the reasons why.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Health officials are becoming increasingly concerned about the age of girls starting puberty. Research conducted on thousands of girls in the U.K. found that the group is “maturing significantly earlier” than in the past. They found the average age of puberty for girls is 10, with some as young as five.
Experts suspect obesity is the reason, but say stress could also play a role.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.