- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 12 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
AEHQ: Immigration Announcement A Political Move? [VIDEO]
President Obama is getting accused of pulling a political ploy with an Executive Order allowing some young illegal immigrants to remain in the country and get jobs.
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado reports from Washington in this election update:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
Republican rival Mitt Romney, on CBS’ “Face the Nation,” saying the White House gave the order so President Obama would land the Latino vote in November.
(Romney) “If he felt seriously about this, he should have taken action when he had a Democratic House and Senate, but he didn’t.”
But White House Adviser David Plouffe says it was not a political move.
(Plouffe) “This is a decision the Department of Homeland Security made. This is so that they have discretion in enforcement.”
…Plouffe on CNN’s “State of the Union.”
In Washington, Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.
WATCH as Alberto Gonzalez sounds off on the announcement HERE: