- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 17 hours ago
- California Governor Orders Mandatory Water ReductionsPosted 18 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 24 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
AEHQ: Immigration Announcement A Political Move? [VIDEO]
President Obama is getting accused of pulling a political ploy with an Executive Order allowing some young illegal immigrants to remain in the country and get jobs.
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado reports from Washington in this election update:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
Republican rival Mitt Romney, on CBS’ “Face the Nation,” saying the White House gave the order so President Obama would land the Latino vote in November.
(Romney) “If he felt seriously about this, he should have taken action when he had a Democratic House and Senate, but he didn’t.”
But White House Adviser David Plouffe says it was not a political move.
(Plouffe) “This is a decision the Department of Homeland Security made. This is so that they have discretion in enforcement.”
…Plouffe on CNN’s “State of the Union.”
In Washington, Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.
WATCH as Alberto Gonzalez sounds off on the announcement HERE: