- President Obama Plans To Increase U.S. Fight Against Ebola [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 4 hours ago
- NFL Image Problem?Posted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Earnhardt Ends Drought
It turns out to be a special Father’s Day for the son of a NASCAR legend.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has this week’s NASCAR recap:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
Junior’s drought has come to an end.
(“NASCAR on TNT”) “The streak is over. Dale Earnhardt, Jr., back to Victory Lane at Michigan.”
…A celebration delayed briefly, as Junior sat in his car, on the phone with owner Rick Hendrick.
(Earnhardt, Jr.) “Ah, he’s just upset he couldn’t be here. That’s a great race.”
Junior wins the Quicken Loans 400 on “NASCAR on TNT” at Michigan, the same track as his last win – Father’s Day weekend, ’08…four years and two days prior. This win, dedicated to the fans.
(Earnhardt, Jr.) “They stuck behind me for all these years, and I know exactly what they’ve been thinking about and how long they’ve been wanting us to get to Victory Lane. And so this one’s for them.”
It’s also his first victory with Crew Chief Steve Letarte.
(Letarte) “A lot of close calls, a lot of seconds. Good to finally win one. Now this one’s off our back, lookin’ forward to the Chase.”
And Junior is second in the Chase standings, four points back of Matt Kenseth. Kenseth finished 3rd on Sunday, behind only Junior and Tony Stewart.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.