- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 11 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 20 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Securing America: F-22 Raptor Problems Worse than Thought
One pilot is dead, two more are facing disciplinary action from the Air Force, all because of problems with oxygen deprivation while flying the F-22 fighter jet.
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado has details from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
Senator Mark Warner, a Democrat from Virginia, and Congressman Adam Kinzinger, a Republican from Illinois, teaming up to say the Raptors have produced 10x as many oxygen problems as any other aircraft. Warner tells FOX News Radio the Air Force has not been forthcoming.
(Sen. Warner) “It’s taken us asking an awful lot of questions to try to get these answers.”
Warner, saying the F-22’s are critical to national security, but…
(Sen. Warner) “They don’t do us much good if the pilots don’t have confidence, or feeling like their health is compromised if they’re flying these planes.”
Investigators reported to be looking into everything to find the cause – flight suits, filters, even the coating that makes the plane invisible to radar.
In Washington, Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.