- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 8 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 9 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Securing America: F-22 Raptor Problems Worse than Thought
One pilot is dead, two more are facing disciplinary action from the Air Force, all because of problems with oxygen deprivation while flying the F-22 fighter jet.
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado has details from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
Senator Mark Warner, a Democrat from Virginia, and Congressman Adam Kinzinger, a Republican from Illinois, teaming up to say the Raptors have produced 10x as many oxygen problems as any other aircraft. Warner tells FOX News Radio the Air Force has not been forthcoming.
(Sen. Warner) “It’s taken us asking an awful lot of questions to try to get these answers.”
Warner, saying the F-22′s are critical to national security, but…
(Sen. Warner) “They don’t do us much good if the pilots don’t have confidence, or feeling like their health is compromised if they’re flying these planes.”
Investigators reported to be looking into everything to find the cause – flight suits, filters, even the coating that makes the plane invisible to radar.
In Washington, Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.