- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 9 mins ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 39 mins ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 1 hour ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 23 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 7 days ago
Securing America: F-22 Raptor Problems Worse than Thought
One pilot is dead, two more are facing disciplinary action from the Air Force, all because of problems with oxygen deprivation while flying the F-22 fighter jet.
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado has details from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
Senator Mark Warner, a Democrat from Virginia, and Congressman Adam Kinzinger, a Republican from Illinois, teaming up to say the Raptors have produced 10x as many oxygen problems as any other aircraft. Warner tells FOX News Radio the Air Force has not been forthcoming.
(Sen. Warner) “It’s taken us asking an awful lot of questions to try to get these answers.”
Warner, saying the F-22’s are critical to national security, but…
(Sen. Warner) “They don’t do us much good if the pilots don’t have confidence, or feeling like their health is compromised if they’re flying these planes.”
Investigators reported to be looking into everything to find the cause – flight suits, filters, even the coating that makes the plane invisible to radar.
In Washington, Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.