- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 1 hour ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 hours ago
- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 22 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 day ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 1 day ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Australian Coroner Rules: Dingo Did Take Baby
A battle for justice that has been fought in Australia for more than 30 years is now over. A coroner has ruled a dingo was responsible for the 1980 death of baby Azaria Chamberlain.
FOX News Radio’s Lesley Yeomans reports from Australia:
It’s take 32 years and four coronial inquests but it is now official: 9-week-old Azaria Chamberlain was taken from the family campsite and killed by a dingo.
Her mother Lindy had always maintained a dingo was responsible, but she wasn’t believed. She was charged with murder and sent to jail.
In 1988 her conviction was overturned, but the cause of Azaria’s death was still open.
Now, in 2012, the Chamberlain’s fight for justice is over with the fourth coronial inquest finding a dingo was to blame. And Azaria’s death certificate has been changed to reflect that.
In Australia, Lesley Yeomans, FOX News Radio.