- Bullet Points: Buy A Car – Get A GunPosted 53 mins ago
- Hired! Jobs In The Jewelry IndustryPosted 1 hour ago
- Border Disorder: TX Gov. Perry Sending National Guard Troops To Border [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Federal Appeals Court Delivers Blow To ObamacarePosted 20 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: What Lurks In What You Eat?Posted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 weeks ago
TX Father Kills Man Molesting Daughter
A father in Texas says he beat a man to death after catching him with his little girl. Despite the death, the father remains free…for now.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
There’s been no arrest. The father says the other man – whom he knew – was molesting his 4-year-old daughter, that he hit him several times in the head, and he died.
It happened on a ranch near Shiner, Texas, where the dad says he called the other man over for help with his horses, then heard his daughter screaming near a barn where those horses were.
The sheriff says he has no reason to doubt the story, and that a grand jury will decide on charges, if any.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.