- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 16 hours ago
- Super Bowl Auto Ads: Who’s In, Who’s Out?Posted 16 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
KS Family Dies in Plane Crash in FL Swamp
A tragic end for a Kansas family, known for its good deeds. The family was killed in a plane crash in Florida.
FOX News Radio’s Sal Giangrasso reports:
A family of six from Kansas died in a central Florida plane crash going down in a swampy area. The plane apparently breaking apart in mid-air.
(Eyewitness) “Pieces of the plane were like breaking off, but that’s the last thing I saw.”
(Eyewitness) “We looked at it and it was just like wobbling back and forth. And then it just started like tail diving down. And then it got behind the trees and we ran home.”
The plane was piloted by businessman Ron Bramlage, whose wife and their four children were also killed. The family was known in Junction City for its charitable work.
Sal Giangrasso, FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: Junction City Mayor Pat Landes says the couple supported many local projects and provided college scholarships.