- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Pocono 400 (Pocono)
A smoother, shorter ride awaits drivers this weekend at Pocono Raceway for the Pocono 400. Kurt Busch will be missing the race, though, as he’s in trouble…again. And there will be a dark cloud over the race, following the death of a recently-elected Hall of Famer.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh has this week’s NASCAR preview:
FOX in the Fast Lane…
Expect a much faster race this weekend at Pocono, thanks to repaving in the offseason. Carl Edwards is ready for the new track.
(Edwards) “We’re going into it with real open minds, and hoping that we can master that surface.”
Another big change: the race is now 100 miles shorter, which pleases Greg Biffle.
(Biffle) “I think that’s going to create some excitement with the fans, you know. I think it’s going to be a little better race, maybe not so drawn out.”
NASCAR suspends Kurt Busch for one race for verbally abusing a reporter after last week’s Nationwide Series race at Dover. Taking over Busch’s ride this week at Pocono: David Reutimann. Busch was previously fined $50,000 and palced on probation through July 25th for reckless driving on pit road at Darlington and a post-race fight. Busch’s probation, now until the end of the year.
And driver/owner Cotton Owens, just elected to the NASCAR Hall of Fame’s Class of 2013, has died at the age of 88.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @LadyTrackside