- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 38 mins ago
- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 21 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
NYPD Searches Home of Etan Patz Suspect
New York City Police detectives searched the home of Pedro Hernandez, a man charged with second-degree murder in the killing of Etan Patz, who went missing in may 1979 when he was six years old.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from New York:
Police showed up, guns drawn, serving a search warrant at the home of 51-year-old Pedro Hernandez in Maple Shade, New Jersey. A New York crime scene van removed items such as a computer hard drive while Hernandez’s wife and daughter watched. Neighbors say they’re still shaken.
(Neighbor) “It just scary knowing that I have children that, you know, grew up in this town and you just never know like people that live around you, and what could happen to your kids, you know, just go walking to school or walking to activities. I never let them out by themselves, but it’s still very scary.”
Hernandez remains under psychological evaluation in Bellevue Hospital and has not entered a plea in his case. The motive remains unclear.
In New York, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.