- AFMW: Dr. Alveda King, American Civil Rights ActivistPosted 11 hours ago
- “Enough With The Media’s Gotcha Game”Posted 19 hours ago
- Brazilian Butt Lift Blamed For Woman’s DeathPosted 20 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
LA Man Arrested in Face-Biting Attack
A Louisiana man is in jail after another reported face-biting attack. The incidents have been getting much attention after police in Miami shot and killed a man, said to be high on drugs, spotted devouring the face of a homeless person on the side of an expressway.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
Police in Scott, Louisiana, near Lafayette, have Carl Jacquneaux in custody for allegedy ending an argument with his neighbor by digging in with his teeth…
(Thomas) “He bit a chunk of the victims’s face off.”
Assistant Chief Kert Thomas says it’s strange…
(Thomas) “Very unusual. It’s not something we have every day.”
Attacks like these, and the one in Miami have sparked jokes about a “zombie apocalypse”, but after it was learned the Miami face biter had been high on a legal street drug known to cause hallucinations, police have been warning the public that people on that drug can be very dangerous.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.