- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 21 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
AEHQ: Staging PaulFest 2012
Congressman Ron Paul’s supporters are hoping to throw a bash to show their love for the man credited with helping the Tea Party reach prominence. The festival would include live music and take place in Tampa, FL just days before the Republican National Convention in August. But the GOP isn’t greenlighting the event…yet.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami in this election update:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
Ron Paul fans want to stage a music festival in Tampa just before the Republican National Convention to show how much they love the Texas Congressman. Bryan Seimon, one of the organizers of PaulFest, says the GOP has yet to grant them permission and use of a venue.
(Seimon) “We have to draw our own conclusions, and the conclusion is that they don’t want this event to take place, and that they’re purposefully trying to block us from it.”
The GOP controls all major venues in the days leading up to the RNC, and they say they’ve received many applications for events, but they haven’t gotten to them all.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.