- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 3 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
NY Gov. Seeks Changes In Marijuana Law
Possessing a small amount of marijuana won’t be a crime in New York if the Governor has his way.
FOX News Radio’s Pam Puso reports:
Governor Andrew Cuomo wants to change state law.
(Cuomo) “If you possess marijuana privately it’s a violation. If you show it in public, it’s a crime. It’s incongruous.”
Cuomo says reducing the criminal misdemeanor to a violation with a fine would save thousands of New Yorkers from unnecessary arrests and charges.
The measure would also defuse some criticism of the NYPD’s ‘Stop and Frisk’ policy, which opponents argue — and Cuomo agrees — unfairly targets minorities.
Mayor Michael Bloomberg says he supports the Governor’s proposal.
In New York, Pam Puso, FOX News Radio.