- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 17 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
NY Gov. Seeks Changes In Marijuana Law
Possessing a small amount of marijuana won’t be a crime in New York if the Governor has his way.
FOX News Radio’s Pam Puso reports:
Governor Andrew Cuomo wants to change state law.
(Cuomo) “If you possess marijuana privately it’s a violation. If you show it in public, it’s a crime. It’s incongruous.”
Cuomo says reducing the criminal misdemeanor to a violation with a fine would save thousands of New Yorkers from unnecessary arrests and charges.
The measure would also defuse some criticism of the NYPD’s ‘Stop and Frisk’ policy, which opponents argue — and Cuomo agrees — unfairly targets minorities.
Mayor Michael Bloomberg says he supports the Governor’s proposal.
In New York, Pam Puso, FOX News Radio.