- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: THIRD DAY, Grammy, AMA and GMA Dove Award winning groupPosted 2 hours ago
- It’s A Boy For Carrie Underwood! And, The Baby’s Name Is…Posted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 16 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
AEHQ: Unemployment Rate Ramps Up Rhetoric [VIDEO]
The unemployment rate rose to 8.2% in May, as the Labor Department Friday reported the fewest jobs added in nearly a year. That news is adding fuel to the criticism of President Barack Obama’s policies, and provided plenty of fodder for the Sunday morning network news shows.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso has more in this election update:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
Republicans are using the grim economic news last week to make their case.
(Gillespie) “The only thing that’s gonna change it are changing the policies, and that means changing the person in the White House.”
…Mitt Romney’s Senior Adviser Ed Gillespie on “FOX News Sunday.” But Democrats say it’s the Republicans in Congress who are standing in the way.
(Patrick) “We’re never gonna have the rate of job gains that we need until the Congress passes the jobs bills that the President’s put before them.”
…Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick on NBC’s “Meet the Press.” Democrats also point out a 27th-straight month of job growth, though they acknowledge it’s not at an acceptable pace.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the role of jobs in the race for the White House HERE: