- Housecall for Health: American Cancer Society Turns 100Posted 5 hours ago
- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 15 hours ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 23 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 23 hours ago
Zimmerman Returns to Jail
George Zimmerman in back behind bars after violating terms of his bond agreement.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
George Zimmerman was wearing jeans, a checkered shirt and tennis shoes when he returned to the Seminole County Jail, where he’ll stay in single-cell confinement until another hearing his held.
(O’Mara) “He’s solemn, obviously. He’s worried continually about his safety, having to come out of hiding.”
…Defense attorney Mark O’Mara. The judge in the case, revoking Zimmerman’s bail after learning his financial status was misrepresented during last month’s bail hearing. The neighborhood watch volunteer, charged with second-degree murder in the shooting death of unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.