- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Zimmerman Returns to Jail
George Zimmerman in back behind bars after violating terms of his bond agreement.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
George Zimmerman was wearing jeans, a checkered shirt and tennis shoes when he returned to the Seminole County Jail, where he’ll stay in single-cell confinement until another hearing his held.
(O’Mara) “He’s solemn, obviously. He’s worried continually about his safety, having to come out of hiding.”
…Defense attorney Mark O’Mara. The judge in the case, revoking Zimmerman’s bail after learning his financial status was misrepresented during last month’s bail hearing. The neighborhood watch volunteer, charged with second-degree murder in the shooting death of unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.