- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: America’s Big Pothole ProblemPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
NJ Says Click It or Ticket… For Pets Too
Just in time for summer driving season, New Jersey wants to crack down on pets riding in cars unrestrained.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
You see this a lot in the summer:
(Woman) “Dogs sticking their heads out, you know, to get the wind out the windows.”
But in New Jersey, that’s against the law:
(Supporter) “Nobody drives around with their windows down and children hanging out the window. Why would we let our pets hang out?”
She supports the state’s new push to ticket drivers who don’t restrain dogs or cats. She always keeps her pooch secure:
(Supporter) “She has a seat belt around the crate, and nothing moves.”
But those who let fido roam free in the car can face $250 to $1,000 fines.
(Opponent) “I think we have enough laws in this country.”
He’s among the critics not willing to buckle up Rover. So, where does his dog ride?
(Opponent) “She lays in the back.”
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.