- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 27 mins ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 1 hour ago
- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 18 hours ago
- American Alan Gross Released From Cuba After 5 Years In Prison [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
NJ Says Click It or Ticket… For Pets Too
Just in time for summer driving season, New Jersey wants to crack down on pets riding in cars unrestrained.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
You see this a lot in the summer:
(Woman) “Dogs sticking their heads out, you know, to get the wind out the windows.”
But in New Jersey, that’s against the law:
(Supporter) “Nobody drives around with their windows down and children hanging out the window. Why would we let our pets hang out?”
She supports the state’s new push to ticket drivers who don’t restrain dogs or cats. She always keeps her pooch secure:
(Supporter) “She has a seat belt around the crate, and nothing moves.”
But those who let fido roam free in the car can face $250 to $1,000 fines.
(Opponent) “I think we have enough laws in this country.”
He’s among the critics not willing to buckle up Rover. So, where does his dog ride?
(Opponent) “She lays in the back.”
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.