- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 1 day ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 4 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
NJ Says Click It or Ticket… For Pets Too
Just in time for summer driving season, New Jersey wants to crack down on pets riding in cars unrestrained.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
You see this a lot in the summer:
(Woman) “Dogs sticking their heads out, you know, to get the wind out the windows.”
But in New Jersey, that’s against the law:
(Supporter) “Nobody drives around with their windows down and children hanging out the window. Why would we let our pets hang out?”
She supports the state’s new push to ticket drivers who don’t restrain dogs or cats. She always keeps her pooch secure:
(Supporter) “She has a seat belt around the crate, and nothing moves.”
But those who let fido roam free in the car can face $250 to $1,000 fines.
(Opponent) “I think we have enough laws in this country.”
He’s among the critics not willing to buckle up Rover. So, where does his dog ride?
(Opponent) “She lays in the back.”
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.