- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 10 hours ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 11 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
MD Man Admits Killing and Eating Roommate
A Maryland man admits killing and eating parts of his roommate.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
A 21-year-old college student charged with killing his roommate in Joppatowne, Maryland tells police, not only that:
(Bane) “He further stated that he consumed Mr. Kodie’s internal organs, specifically his heart and portions of his brain.”
Harford County Sheriff L. Jesse Bane.
Alexander Kinyua’s father called police after another son came to him…
(Bane) “Jared reported to his father that he had seen human remains in the basement in the laundry room,specifically a head and two hands in two tins.”
That roommate was reported missing last week. The rest of his body, in a church trash bin.
Kinyua was charged a week and a half ago with beating and partially blinding another man, with a baseball bat.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.