- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
George Zimmerman’s Bond Revoked [VIDEO]
A Florida Judge has revoked the bond of the man charged with killing Trayvon Martin. George Zimmerman has 48 hours to surrender to authorities.
FOX’s Steve Harrigan has more from Miami:
George Zimmerman, the 28 year-old shooter of 17 year-old Trayvon Martin back in February, is in fact going back to jail. His bail’s been revoked. He’s got 48 hours to present himself. They’re basically two factors involved; what has upset the Judge in this case; first has to do with money. Apparently up to $200,000 dollars Zimmerman had control over. Those were donations made online to his defense fund. He claimed poverty at the time of his bail; bail paid only $15,000 dollars. So that was one checkmark against him. The other concerns a second U.S. passport he held. So for these two reasons, the Judge basically saying he wants Zimmerman back in court to explain himself within 48 hours.
Watch a video of George Zimmerman’s Attorney Mark O’Mara on FOX News below:
Editor’s Note: Zimmerman has pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder and is claiming self-defense.