- Securing America: U.S. Response to James Foley’s Murder [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- Bank Of America Multi-Billion Dollar SettlementPosted 4 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Is Ryan Considering A Presidential Run?Posted 5 hours ago
- Holder Visits Ferguson, Protests Continue [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- President Obama Speaks On Death Of U.S. Journalist James FoleyPosted 23 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
George Zimmerman’s Bond Revoked [VIDEO]
A Florida Judge has revoked the bond of the man charged with killing Trayvon Martin. George Zimmerman has 48 hours to surrender to authorities.
FOX’s Steve Harrigan has more from Miami:
George Zimmerman, the 28 year-old shooter of 17 year-old Trayvon Martin back in February, is in fact going back to jail. His bail’s been revoked. He’s got 48 hours to present himself. They’re basically two factors involved; what has upset the Judge in this case; first has to do with money. Apparently up to $200,000 dollars Zimmerman had control over. Those were donations made online to his defense fund. He claimed poverty at the time of his bail; bail paid only $15,000 dollars. So that was one checkmark against him. The other concerns a second U.S. passport he held. So for these two reasons, the Judge basically saying he wants Zimmerman back in court to explain himself within 48 hours.
Watch a video of George Zimmerman’s Attorney Mark O’Mara on FOX News below:
Editor’s Note: Zimmerman has pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder and is claiming self-defense.