- Ferguson Protests Stretch Across America [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- EXTRAORDINARY: Bobby Bowden On Turning Life’s Tragic Losses Into Historic WinsPosted 3 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
FOX In The Fast Lane: FedEx 400 (Dover)
It’s man versus the ‘Monster Mile’ as drivers head to the Dover International Speedway for this year’s FedEx 400 benefitting Autism Speaks. They’re rolling out the red carpet at Dover Air Force Base, and Dale Earnhardt’s daughter gets married.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh has more in this week’s FOX in the Fast Lane:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
Dover’s one mile oval track has not been kind to Denny Hamlin. With only two top-five finishes to his credit, Hamlin says it’s because:
Hamlin: “It’s a track that you carry a ton of speed at, but if you make one small mistake it magnifies it greatly.”
For Martin Truex Jr, this could be the year he wins again at Dover thanks to:
Truex Jr: “The race cars that we’ve got, with the team I have behind me; they’ve done such a great job all year long. I do really feel like that’s probably the next track that we have a real shot to get back to victory lane.”
And for Greg Biffle even with two wins at Dover, this track remains:
Biffle: “A challenging place and I think that’s one of the reasons why it kinda stands out.”
Officials from nearby Dover Air Force Base putting out the welcome mat for drivers from all three NASCAR racing series to various events at the base this week.
And, Dale Earnhardt’s daughter Taylor Nicole Earnhardt, got married last weekend in Mooresville, North Carolina at the family’s private estate.
FOX in the Fast Lane. I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @LadyTrackside