- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Poland Demands Apology Over Obama’s ‘Death Camp’ Remark
The White House is facing outrage from some Polish leaders after the President misspoke at a ceremony honoring a resistance fighter.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
In remarks at the Medal of Freedom ceremony yesterday, President Obama honored Jan Karski, a Nazi resistance fighter in World War II by saying…
(Obama) “Resistance fighters told him that Jews were being murdered on a massive scale and smuggled him into the Warsaw ghetto and a Polish death camp to see for himself.”
Poles strongly reject the term “Polish death camp”, characterizing them as German death camps inside Nazi occupied Poland. The Polish Foreign Minister calling it a matter of ignorance and incompetence and demanding an apology.
The White House admits the President misspoke.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.