- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 3 hours ago
- Hired! Jobs That Don’t Require College DegreesPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Poland Demands Apology Over Obama’s ‘Death Camp’ Remark
The White House is facing outrage from some Polish leaders after the President misspoke at a ceremony honoring a resistance fighter.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
In remarks at the Medal of Freedom ceremony yesterday, President Obama honored Jan Karski, a Nazi resistance fighter in World War II by saying…
(Obama) “Resistance fighters told him that Jews were being murdered on a massive scale and smuggled him into the Warsaw ghetto and a Polish death camp to see for himself.”
Poles strongly reject the term “Polish death camp”, characterizing them as German death camps inside Nazi occupied Poland. The Polish Foreign Minister calling it a matter of ignorance and incompetence and demanding an apology.
The White House admits the President misspoke.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.