- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 8 hours ago
- The Pope Blasts Vatican Bureaucracy in Christmas MessagePosted 9 hours ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 15 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 4 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 5 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 6 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Poland Demands Apology Over Obama’s ‘Death Camp’ Remark
The White House is facing outrage from some Polish leaders after the President misspoke at a ceremony honoring a resistance fighter.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
In remarks at the Medal of Freedom ceremony yesterday, President Obama honored Jan Karski, a Nazi resistance fighter in World War II by saying…
(Obama) “Resistance fighters told him that Jews were being murdered on a massive scale and smuggled him into the Warsaw ghetto and a Polish death camp to see for himself.”
Poles strongly reject the term “Polish death camp”, characterizing them as German death camps inside Nazi occupied Poland. The Polish Foreign Minister calling it a matter of ignorance and incompetence and demanding an apology.
The White House admits the President misspoke.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.