- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- Mission To Mars: Maven Reaches Red PlanetPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Think Your Kids Are Strapped In Properly? Think Again.Posted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 2 days ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
FL Candidate Changes Name to “VoteForEddie.com” [VIDEO]
Name recognition can be an important factor in any political race, but how many candidates change their names to help their cause? One Florida Congressional hopeful has, making it easier to remember both his name and where to learn more about him.
FOX News Radio’s Jane Metzler reports:
He used to be Eddie Gonzalez. Now…
(Campaign Video) “I am VoteForEddie.com, an Independent candidate for U.S. House of Representatives.”
Because a Florida judge approved his legal name change and he’s gathered enough petition signatures to make it on the November ballot, state election officials say they had no choice: VoteForEddie.com, now one of the official choices for voters in the 25th Congressional district. It includes parts of Miami-Dade, Broward and Collier Counties.
Cutting taxes and fuel costs, the focus of his campaign.
(Campaign Video) “I am VoteForEddie.com, and I approve this message.”
No word on whether his wife approves of the new last name.
I’m JaneMetzler.com, FOX News Radio.
WATCH VoteForEddie.com’s campaign video HERE: