- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 14 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
FL Candidate Changes Name to “VoteForEddie.com” [VIDEO]
Name recognition can be an important factor in any political race, but how many candidates change their names to help their cause? One Florida Congressional hopeful has, making it easier to remember both his name and where to learn more about him.
FOX News Radio’s Jane Metzler reports:
He used to be Eddie Gonzalez. Now…
(Campaign Video) “I am VoteForEddie.com, an Independent candidate for U.S. House of Representatives.”
Because a Florida judge approved his legal name change and he’s gathered enough petition signatures to make it on the November ballot, state election officials say they had no choice: VoteForEddie.com, now one of the official choices for voters in the 25th Congressional district. It includes parts of Miami-Dade, Broward and Collier Counties.
Cutting taxes and fuel costs, the focus of his campaign.
(Campaign Video) “I am VoteForEddie.com, and I approve this message.”
No word on whether his wife approves of the new last name.
I’m JaneMetzler.com, FOX News Radio.
WATCH VoteForEddie.com’s campaign video HERE: