- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 10 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 18 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 19 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
4 Dead, 2 Injured in Seattle Shootings
UPDATE: Seattle Police say it appears the suspect in the Cafe Racer shootings has shot and killed himself. They also say detectives believe the two incidents are connected, based on evidence.
A man opened fire Wednesday in a cafe in Seattle’s University District, the start of a deadly series of shootings in the city, which had already seen 16 people killed so far this year.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal has details:
Assistant Seattle Police Chief Nick Metz says a man opened fire inside Cafe Racer in the city’s University District.
(Metz) “When officers arrived, they found five people in the restaurant who’d been shot. Medics arrived immediately after. They confirmed that two of those subjects were dead on the scene.”
Three others were taken to a hospital, where one died of her injuries. Police are looking for the shooter, and also for the shooter in another incident.
A woman was shot and killed during a possible carjacking in downtown. It’s unknown if the two incidents are related.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.