- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 17 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
4 Dead, 2 Injured in Seattle Shootings
UPDATE: Seattle Police say it appears the suspect in the Cafe Racer shootings has shot and killed himself. They also say detectives believe the two incidents are connected, based on evidence.
A man opened fire Wednesday in a cafe in Seattle’s University District, the start of a deadly series of shootings in the city, which had already seen 16 people killed so far this year.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal has details:
Assistant Seattle Police Chief Nick Metz says a man opened fire inside Cafe Racer in the city’s University District.
(Metz) “When officers arrived, they found five people in the restaurant who’d been shot. Medics arrived immediately after. They confirmed that two of those subjects were dead on the scene.”
Three others were taken to a hospital, where one died of her injuries. Police are looking for the shooter, and also for the shooter in another incident.
A woman was shot and killed during a possible carjacking in downtown. It’s unknown if the two incidents are related.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.