- Lois Lerner Opens-Up About IRS Scandal [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 14 hours ago
- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
4 Dead, 2 Injured in Seattle Shootings
UPDATE: Seattle Police say it appears the suspect in the Cafe Racer shootings has shot and killed himself. They also say detectives believe the two incidents are connected, based on evidence.
A man opened fire Wednesday in a cafe in Seattle’s University District, the start of a deadly series of shootings in the city, which had already seen 16 people killed so far this year.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal has details:
Assistant Seattle Police Chief Nick Metz says a man opened fire inside Cafe Racer in the city’s University District.
(Metz) “When officers arrived, they found five people in the restaurant who’d been shot. Medics arrived immediately after. They confirmed that two of those subjects were dead on the scene.”
Three others were taken to a hospital, where one died of her injuries. Police are looking for the shooter, and also for the shooter in another incident.
A woman was shot and killed during a possible carjacking in downtown. It’s unknown if the two incidents are related.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.