- Gas Leak Causes Deadly Fire, Building Explosion in NYC’s Harlem [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- AEHQ: A Jolly Republican Win In Florida, Sinking The Competition [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Giveaways At ChurchPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Romney Wins TX Primary, Clinches GOP Nom
Mitt Romney has clinched the Republican Presidential nomination with a win in the Lone Star State’s primary.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
The votes are in in the Texas primary, and Mitt Romney passes 1,144 – the number of delegates needed to win the Republican Presidential nomination – almost one year after he entered the race for the White House.
Romney, touting his business experience at a rally Tuesday in Las Vegas.
(Romney) “We need to have Presidents who understand how this economy works; day-to-day, small business, medium-sized business, big business. I do. I want to use that experience to get us to work again.
Though the former Massachusetts Governor doesn’t become the official nominee until the end of August, when the Republicans rally at their convention in Tampa.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
Romney thanked supporters in a tweet shortly after polls closed in Texas: