- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 3 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 3 hours ago
- Yes or No? Scotland Votes On Independence Referendum [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Newcomer Chase BryantPosted 5 hours ago
- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 20 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Romney Wins TX Primary, Clinches GOP Nom
Mitt Romney has clinched the Republican Presidential nomination with a win in the Lone Star State’s primary.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
The votes are in in the Texas primary, and Mitt Romney passes 1,144 – the number of delegates needed to win the Republican Presidential nomination – almost one year after he entered the race for the White House.
Romney, touting his business experience at a rally Tuesday in Las Vegas.
(Romney) “We need to have Presidents who understand how this economy works; day-to-day, small business, medium-sized business, big business. I do. I want to use that experience to get us to work again.
Though the former Massachusetts Governor doesn’t become the official nominee until the end of August, when the Republicans rally at their convention in Tampa.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
Romney thanked supporters in a tweet shortly after polls closed in Texas: