- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 11 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 19 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Radioactive Tuna Found Off CA Coast [VIDEO]
Another byproduct of Japan’s nuclear disaster has been found swimming off of California’s coast. That’s according to research by the National Academy of Sciences.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
For the first time, migrating sea life has been found to bring radioactive traces from Japan’s Fukushima nuclear disaster all the way across the ocean to the shores of California. Radioactive isotopes discovered in Pacific bluefin tuna. Not a lot of radiation; one-tenth the level the U.S. and Japan consider dangerous. But those trace elements did cross the world’s largest ocean, and to see it at all was definitely a surprise to the leader of the study team. It raises the possibility that other wide-ranging sea life may also be carrying low levels of radiation from Japan around the Pacific basin.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.
Watch the VIDEO below for more on this story: