- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 14 hours ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 14 hours ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 14 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Radioactive Tuna Found Off CA Coast [VIDEO]
Another byproduct of Japan’s nuclear disaster has been found swimming off of California’s coast. That’s according to research by the National Academy of Sciences.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
For the first time, migrating sea life has been found to bring radioactive traces from Japan’s Fukushima nuclear disaster all the way across the ocean to the shores of California. Radioactive isotopes discovered in Pacific bluefin tuna. Not a lot of radiation; one-tenth the level the U.S. and Japan consider dangerous. But those trace elements did cross the world’s largest ocean, and to see it at all was definitely a surprise to the leader of the study team. It raises the possibility that other wide-ranging sea life may also be carrying low levels of radiation from Japan around the Pacific basin.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.
Watch the VIDEO below for more on this story: