- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 21 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 22 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
OH Man Crashes Vehicle Into Taco Bell Over Wrong Order
Most of us have had an order messed up at a fast food drive-thru, but it is how a Dayton, Ohio-area man handled a wrong order at a Taco Bell that has him facing charges.
Matt Bruning with FOX News Radio affiliate WTVN in Columbus, Ohio reports:
23-year-old Michael Smith asked his girlfriend…
(Taco Bell Commercial: Yo quiero Taco Bell)
… she said yes, but the staff shorted them one soft taco.
(Sucher) “I’d say about a buck.”
That’s how much Huber Heights Police Officer Brandon Sucher says it was worth. After screaming at the employees at the Taco Bell, he left, with his taco, and drove the vehicle through the front doors before speeding off.
(Sucher) “The officers then followed a fluid trail from the front of the the business to where the suspect was located out at his residence.”
Where he admitted to the crime. Smith now in jail on felony vandalism charges.
In Columbus, Ohio, Matt Bruning for FOX News Radio.