- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
OH Man Crashes Vehicle Into Taco Bell Over Wrong Order
Most of us have had an order messed up at a fast food drive-thru, but it is how a Dayton, Ohio-area man handled a wrong order at a Taco Bell that has him facing charges.
Matt Bruning with FOX News Radio affiliate WTVN in Columbus, Ohio reports:
23-year-old Michael Smith asked his girlfriend…
(Taco Bell Commercial: Yo quiero Taco Bell)
… she said yes, but the staff shorted them one soft taco.
(Sucher) “I’d say about a buck.”
That’s how much Huber Heights Police Officer Brandon Sucher says it was worth. After screaming at the employees at the Taco Bell, he left, with his taco, and drove the vehicle through the front doors before speeding off.
(Sucher) “The officers then followed a fluid trail from the front of the the business to where the suspect was located out at his residence.”
Where he admitted to the crime. Smith now in jail on felony vandalism charges.
In Columbus, Ohio, Matt Bruning for FOX News Radio.