- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 2 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 3 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
NJ Man Throws Own Intestines at Cops
A New Jersey man is in critical condition after stabbing himself, and then throwing his body parts at cops.
FOX News Radio’s Jane Metzler reports:
He’d been hospitalized for psychiatric treatment before… Police, kicking in the door of Wayne Carter’s home in Hackensack, NJ, responding to a call the 43-year-old had barricaded himself inside a room and was threatening to harm himself.
Refusing orders to drop his knife, Carter allegedly stabbed himself repeatedly in the legs, neck and abdomen. Police pepper spray had no effect on Carter, who then cut off pieces of his skin and intestines and threw them at cops to keep them from coming closer.
He was rushed to the hospital for emergency surgery.
Jane Metzler, FOX News Radio.