- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 51 mins ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 4 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 11 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
NJ Man Throws Own Intestines at Cops
A New Jersey man is in critical condition after stabbing himself, and then throwing his body parts at cops.
FOX News Radio’s Jane Metzler reports:
He’d been hospitalized for psychiatric treatment before… Police, kicking in the door of Wayne Carter’s home in Hackensack, NJ, responding to a call the 43-year-old had barricaded himself inside a room and was threatening to harm himself.
Refusing orders to drop his knife, Carter allegedly stabbed himself repeatedly in the legs, neck and abdomen. Police pepper spray had no effect on Carter, who then cut off pieces of his skin and intestines and threw them at cops to keep them from coming closer.
He was rushed to the hospital for emergency surgery.
Jane Metzler, FOX News Radio.